Shi No Numa is the third World at War Zombies map, and takes place in a Japanese swamp. In this map, there are four new features. Hellhounds, Wunderwaffe DG-2, the Flogger, and the Zipline all make their first appearence in this map. There are also four new characters, Nikolai, Tank, Richtofen, and Takeo.
The Main Room is where the players spawn, with four barriers, Arisaka, and Gewehr 43 off the wall. There is a stairwell that can be cleared for 1000 points and a door that can open for 1000 points; both lead downstairs.
Downstairs, there are six barriers, four doors leading to the four huts, the Mystery Box, and the Thompson off the wall.
The Doctor's Quarters is one of the huts that the players can go to also with the random perk-a-cola. The BAR can be bought off the wall in this hut.
The Comm Room is one of the huts that the players can go to also with the random perk-a-cola. Also, the easter egg can be activated here. The STG-44 can be bought off the wall in this hut.
The Storage area is one of the huts that the players can go to also with the random perk-a-cola. The Type 100 can be bought off the wall in this hut.
The Fishing Hut is one of the huts that the players can go to also with the random perk-a-cola.
- Zipline: The zipline is activated after the player calls it in the Doctors Quarters. It then can be used for an unlimited amount of uses if the player has the needed points to use it.
- Random Spawning Perk-a-Cola: When you open one of the four shacks, you will see the four original Perk-a-Cola machines change and float in the air for awhile. The machine that was randomly chosen will stay there permanently until a new round starts.
- Hellhounds: Hellhounds are dogs that appear on random rounds and acts as a boss. They drop Max Ammo after completing a round. They are faster than a normal zombie too, but eventually become weaker in health in later rounds.
- Flogger: The flogger is a new trap that spins around when activated for 1000 points.
- The Hellhounds act differently here as they automatically have a target when they spawn. In all other maps, they walk, actng as if they are looking for the player.
- The dead person who is hanging is confirmed to be Peter.
- This map is the only one to have a random Perk-a-Cola machine spawn so far.
- The Flogger has only been used in this map so far.